Starting a small business & need some help with your marketing. Here are some strategies & resources to help you with your small business marketing!
- I recommend reading my posts and pages. Especially local marketing strategies and customer service strategy to gain business. There is lots of free information available for you here on small business marketing, which is also suitable for home business, and entrepreneurs. Plus, you can contact me anytime to ask a question or two.
- Sign up to my newsletter to receive some great promotions and ideas for cheap marketing strategies and business ideas.
- Keep an eye out for a new video series to help you get started if you want to understand online strategies to build your business. This video course is definitely one to help you gain that understanding of the online world and how it can benefit your business. If you sign up I will keep you posted.
- I have put together some great special offers just for my fellow business owners and found some affordable online training programs – http://fasterprofits.com.au/online-business-courses.
- Each of the resources below are exceptional and have provided me with some wonderful insight over the years. Whether you are an online business or offline business with an online presence, or no online presence at all, these tips will help you decide the best direction for your business. I recommend taking the time to learn and it will save you a lot of time later:
- Small business big marketing by Tim (Timbo) Reid – small business marketing blog & podcast mainly for the brick and mortar business owner
- Smart Passive Income by Pat Flynn – blog and niche focused business ideas for online marketers and entrepreneurs
- Lewis Howes, School of Greatness – Lewis has recently started his School of Greatness podcast on iTunes and it offers some inspiring content. I offer Lewis’ product, LinkedInfluence, as a recommended training program for LinkedIn.
- Oh, and don’t forget YouTube and SlideShare, here is my new slide – Top 10 Tips For Increasing Local Sales.
- A very successful friend of mine, Keith Banfield wrote a Marketing Secrets System program for home based and small businesses, this is a comprehensive, how to product you might like. Sign up to Keith’s newsletter to receive a free copy of his marketing mistakes booklet
- You can also do a search for marketing and business podcasts on itunes and you will find the ones that interest you the most.
So there you go, just a start but that should keep you busy. Don’t focus on the little things like the name and marketing until you know exactly who your target market is and if they will want your product. Need to know how to do that, contact me for a consultation (this information is stored on my other site).