On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Contact Form
- paypal email
Information is collected from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Respond to a survey
- Fill out a form
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience
- To improve the website
- To improve customer service
- To administer contests, promotions, or a survey or other site feature
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use an SSL certificate
- We implement security measures when a user places an order and use a secure payment gateway provider.
- Remarketing with Google AdWords
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
California Online Privacy Protection Act According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
- We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
- We do not allow it.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- We do not specifically market to children under 13. Our target market are adults with their own business.
Fair Information Practices In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, however, we do not store this information on our server:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors CAN SPAM Act We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occured
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us using the contact information provided on our website.
How to Contact Us
Questions about this statement or about our handling of your information may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to fasterprofits.com.au Privacy Office, Australia.