On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Contact Form
- Paypal email
Information is collected from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Respond to a survey
- Fill out a form
- Schedule a Strategy Session
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To improve customer service
- To administer contests, promotions, or a survey or other site feature
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
- We use an SSL certificate
- We implement security measures when a user places an order and use a secure payment gateway provider.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Remarketing with Google AdWords
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We agreed …
- Users can visit our site anonymously
How does our site handle do not track signals?
- We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
- We do not allow it.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur, however, we do not store this information on our server:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occured
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us using the contact information provided on our website.
How to Contact Us
Questions about this statement or about our handling of your information may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to fasterprofits.com.au Privacy Office, Australia.